Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Return from Hell // Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Return from Hell // Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Return from Hell // Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Return from Hell // Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Return from Hell // Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Return from Hell // Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Return from Hell // Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Return from Hell // Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Return from Hell // Sam Winchester I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Return from Hell // Sam Winchester

Go down

Return from Hell // Sam Winchester Empty Return from Hell // Sam Winchester

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:09 pm

Dean sighed as he sat on the bed again he grabbed his bible and held it again, why was it he always held on to this book after a trip to hell. Dean flipped it open and read a line or two then slammed it shut, he owed a Demon his rescue. He owed an Angel for helping and now Sam had finally proven he was capable on his own. Dean looked at his hands, he was still hurting and in a world of pain but he ignored it as well as he could because he needed to. For the moment he had to see Sammy and talk to him about that girl, Jennifer or was it Mara? He shook his head he hated Demons and their aliases it was annoying and he did his best to ignore the feeling that she was more than she seemed.

He got up from the bed and walked out of his room towards the kitchen and began rummaging through the fridge. When he heard footsteps he jumped and banged his head against the freezer door. "Son of a bitch!" He yelled as he stepped back and rubbed his head for a second then turned towards the doorway. "If that's you Sam could ya warn me next time? I'm still pretty shaken up." He told whoever's footsteps he'd just heard and set the sandwich stuff down on the table, when he didn't hear an immediate response to his words. He grabbed a knife from the drawer and held it at the ready for whatever danger was here, he was nervous and jumpy right now so Sam would forgive him his jumpyness he hoped.

Back to top Go down

Return from Hell // Sam Winchester Empty Re: Return from Hell // Sam Winchester

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Raising his eyebrow at the panic in his brother's voice, Sam peeked around the corner to see him holding a knife as if he was going to attack him. "Could you calm down with the worry? You're safe. The windows and doors are salted just like you asked," he sighed as he entered the room. He wasn't so sure why Dean was acting like this though, if he and Mara had gone in after Dean only seconds after he was pulled in. Was he even tortured?

Looking out the window for a moment, he noticed that it was starting to snow. He wasn't used to this at all. Being in London was... a different experience and he was still having a hard time getting used to the cars being on the left side of the road. Sighing, he had no idea that there were even threats around here that people had to deal with. Ones that were most likely so much older than in a America due to it being the old world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:27 pm

Dean looked at Sam and sighed, "Sorry bro." He said as he put the knife away and then kept his eyes on Sam. "Being taken once put me on edge twice even briefly and I'm more on edge." Dean told Sam as he looked at his food again and began making a few sandwiches. "You hungry?" He asked they were leading more of an apple pie life than they had in America it was causing Dean to really think about sending for Lisa and Ben then doing his own paternity test on Ben.

When it started snowing Dean smiled and looked at Sam, "How about after we eat a snowball fight or something? Like we did when we were kids?" He was trying to be normal but he was still on high alert about the whole damned thing he tried to keep calm. "Since we're pretty stable and what not..." Dean trailed off thinking about the time he'd spent with Ben it made him smile and he looked at Sam for a minute...If only he knew how to get a hold of Lisa..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:34 pm

Sam looked at him and shook his head with a smirk as Dean had gone back to what he was doing. "Dean making food? Really?" he said in fake shock as he teased him, sitting down on the bed and going back to his phone. He was waiting for some of the local hunters to message him with some new cases. "I'll eat it if you're making it I guess."

When Dean had suddenly asked him if he wanted to have a snowball fight though, Sam was not sure how to answer. Hell really must have done a number on him for him to say something so... interesting. Raising an eyebrow and staring at his brother for a long moment, he scratched the back of his head as he attempted to speak.

"You want to have a snowball fight?" he chuckled under his breath. "That is by far the most interesting you have said to me since we have begun hunting," he looked out the window again. He felt really bad for letting his brother get sent to hell again... he just hoped that he wasn't so mentally damaged that he would never go hunting again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:43 pm

Dean smiled at him and nodded, this was an unusual day over all but for some reason Dean didn't mind right now. It felt normal, it felt natural but he'd still do his job he was a Hunter it was what he did. No matter how many times he was tortured he do what was needed to protect the world at large. "Yeah me making food Sam." He said as he shot his brother a glare. At which Dean made himself a couple sandwiches then a couple more for Sam, "Here ya go." Handing over the two for his brother.

Dean smiled and watched Sam this was interesting, he'd thrown his brother a curve ball. Those moments always made his life more fun and interesting, it was fun to spend time with him it was even more fun to shock the hell out of him. Dean enjoyed doing this it felt more normal than things had since his trips to Hell, Dean sighed as he began eating a sandwich.

"Yeah why not? It's a good way to unwind after all we've been through." Dean told him as he sat down next to him. "Oh really?...I just....I really" Dean couldn't get the words to form so he fought his emotions down again as he looked at his brother. "I'm really starting to think since we're staying in one place for a while maybe I could call for Lisa and Ben....." He said softly to him, "I'd have to ask Castiel or Adriel to restore their memories of me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:41 am

Oh. So this was what this was about. Sam frowned at his brother as he stared at him for a long moment, watching the sadness wash over Dean's face. Sighing and looking down, he shook his head. "You know, you can't blame yourself for what happened to them," he tried to assure him. "Their memories are taken because it will keep them safe. Are you sure you want to bring them back into this mess?"

He looked out into the window for a long moment. "You're the one who told me that if we hunt, we shouldn't get attached unless they can hold their own. Do you really think Lisa and Ben can hold their own against a demon? Especially one like Raptus? Or if Lucifer escapes again, then what?" He knew he might have been giving some worst case scenarios, but there was always the what if.

"I'm not trying to tell you what to do. In the end, it is your decision," he walked over to his brother and rested his hand on his shoulder. "But before you jump the gun and call an angel out to bring them here, you should really think about what is best for their well beings."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:52 am

Dean looked at Sam and glared slightly but fought that down he couldn't blame Sam for only speaking the real question at hand. "Sam..." He clenched his jaw and really thought about Lisa and Ben coming back into this world into what he did. Did he really want to bring Ben into this? Or put Lisa in more danger he loved them but could he stand being alone forever? Could he really keep doing this?

He heard his words and glared at his brother and looked down for a moment then went to get a beer out of the fridge. "Yeah I get your point Sammy." He said as he set his sandwiches down for a moment and popped open the Beer. "Nope they can't especially not against Raptus." Dean told him as he sighed and looked away then downing the beer quickly a little too quickly as he glanced back. Dean let the loneliness and sadness show in his eyes.

He nodded and then set the beer bottle down and finished one sandwich while glancing at his brother. "Yeah...just...I'm glad your happy." Dean said to him after he set the other sandwich down untouched. "Come on can we do something else? Is there anything to hunt? Or maybe that snow ball fight or something..." He was really thinking about yelling at Sam about how fucking happy he was and how fucking miserable it made Dean to see his brother happy and him still alone and miserable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down