Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Creature of Hell // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Creature of Hell // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Creature of Hell // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Creature of Hell // OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Creature of Hell // OPEN I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Creature of Hell // OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Creature of Hell // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Creature of Hell // OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Creature of Hell // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Creature of Hell // OPEN

Go down

Creature of Hell // OPEN Empty Creature of Hell // OPEN

Post by The Pariah Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:22 am

Deciding now was a good time to visit Earth, Demory parked her TARDIS on the street and headed out to see if any of her friends back home wanted to visit with her. As she walked along the nightly, snowy streets of London, she had a feeling of euphoria come over her as she looked around the area. She hadn't been her in quite some time, and she missed the old place. Now where was she going to go first? Maybe she should head to the bar and call up some friends?

As Demory turned the corner to head toward the busy downtown area, something quickly flashed in the corner of her eye. Turning to see what it was, there was nothing. Narrowing her eyes, she looked around. "Hm..." maybe it was just a critter running around. Shrugging it off, Demory decided to keep walking. The flash happened again. Turning her head once more, there still wasn't a sign of anything out of the ordinary. Pursing her lips, she stood for a long moment, just watching everything.

Suddenly, the sound of something snapping, as if bones were breaking and contorting was heard behind her, and she felt the hairs on the back of her neck stick up as her eyes widened. Slowly turning her head to see what it was, she noticed a faceless creature in a bloody straight jacket slowly contort its way over to her, screeching madly as it tried to make it's way toward her.

"By Rassilon..." she murmured to herself. "What in the bloody hell are you?" she took a step away from the creature. It continued to screech and suddenly started to sprint at her. Acting quickly, Demory pulled her gun out, quickly shooting the thing in the head as the shot echoed throughout the city. The creature fell back, limp and without a sound. Sighing in relief, Demory went to turn around once more to head to the bar, when the creature had started to move once more, picking itself up and screeching even louder than before. "...Impossible..." she felt her hearts skip a beat.
The Pariah
The Pariah
Admin

£ : 15298

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Weapons: Sonic Probe
Abilities:

https://wholockparadox.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down