Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Whispers of Winter // OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Whispers of Winter // OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Whispers of Winter // OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Whispers of Winter // OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Whispers of Winter // OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Whispers of Winter // OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Whispers of Winter // OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Whispers of Winter // OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Whispers of Winter // OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Whispers of Winter // OPEN

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Whispers of Winter // OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Whispers of Winter // OPEN

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:32 pm

Watching her reaction, his hand moved from her hair to her chin, turning her head so that she was looking at him. "What hurts?" he asked, his voice a slight bit huskier than before. He didn't know what he was doing, but he certainly didn't want to stop...

He felt himself leaning towards her. Somewhere, in the back of his mind, he was screaming that he really shouldn't be doing this, that it was going against the rules he'd made. Shut up, he replied, tired of his rules. He stopped a few inches away from her, however, suddenly not so sure of him self.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
Admin

£ : 3539

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:41 pm

She breathed in, trying to stop the tears as she felt his hand move around her chin. The feeling of his hand against her skin was so comforting, yet overwhelming at the same time, and she felt herself involuntarily leaning toward him as he was doing the same, until their faces were only inches apart.

"It hurts to feel this way," she mumbled, trying not to let the sharp breaths interrupt her. "It hurts to love someone so much, knowing that they probably don't feel the same, and you're doing that thing again where you just make me feel as though there no other man in the world that I want," she shook her head, looking away from him quickly.
Siren
Siren
Admin

£ : 8671

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:05 pm

He tried not to feel smug. He really did. But the monster inside him was roaring in triumph. She hasn't moved on. it repeated over and over. Stop. Stop it... No time to act like a child. he begged desperately.

Taking a deep breath, he flashed a quick grin and spoke, trying to keep the joy out of his voice. "And how can you be so sure the feelings aren't mutual?" smirking slightly "After all, if they were, it wouldn't hurt so much, would it?"

Last edited by The Eleventh Doctor on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:11 pm

For a moment, she stifled the cry in the back of her throat and went quiet, looking up at him, stray tears still painted across. She tried to interpret what he was saying the best that she could, Thinking--no--hoping that he was meaning what he made it sounds as though he was.

"Doctor..." was all she could say at first, just staring at him, her hands trembling a bit while her lip quivered for a moment. "You..." she found it hard to speak. "Of course it would hurt less..." she finally spoke, "what are you trying to say..?"
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:28 pm

Oh, this had to be one of his favorite moments in all of time and space. The look of hope in her eyes, the feeling it cause him to have. It was the happiest he'd ever been in a long while.

Her words were shaky, and he could tell that one wrong move now and she'd never forgive him. Good thing he didn't have a bad soul, just a selfish one. He closed the distance between them, pressing his lips to hers.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:34 pm

The moment the Doctor's lips had suddenly met with hers, she felt her hearts pick up in speed and her cheeks began to flush the pinkest they've ever been, at least in this form. Her breathing immediately stopped, and it was as though time had suddenly stopped altogether. Even with a different face, the feeling of his lips against hers still felt exactly the same as the before.

She had completely given in, no longer trying to fight the amount of relief she was given by the feeling of this man's comfort, her arms quickly wrapping around his neck as she kissed him back wholeheartedly, her eyes closing as she pulled him closer to her. A century of time and space in solitude had given her enough fuel to kiss him with as much passion as she possibly could.

For a moment, she started crying again, unsure if it was pain or joy. She felt such a heartache inside, but everything she ever wanted was just past her lips now. She had not expected this turn of events, and it was all so sudden, all she could do was cry, just in an overwhelming wave of joy and worry. She never wanted this to end.
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:30 pm

Her moment of hesitation had him worried that he'd gone too far. But as he felt her arms around his neck, he knew that he'd done exactly what she'd wanted. What she'd been holding back from. He kissed her without any hesitation, wrapping his arms around her, pulling her to him. He loved that in all the years, and even in different forms, they fit together perfectly.

He felt something wet on his cheek and realized she was crying. Pulling back, he looked at her worriedly. "I'm sorry... Maybe I shouldn't have..."
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:43 pm

Feeling him pull away, she watched him for a moment, and it took her a minute to process his words. She felt her eyes lower as she zoned out for a moment, just giving in to the racing beats of her hearts as she suddenly snapped back to reality, looking up at him. "...I just need to know something," she put a hand to his cheek. 

"Before I say anything about that... I need to know one thing," she took a moment to think about how to word it properly. Feeling her eyes continue to water, her lip quivered a bit just thinking about it. She looked at him very seriously, her hand holding onto his tightly. "Promise me you'll never try to do that to me again. Don't ever try to take my memories away from me..."
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:35 pm

He leaned into her touch and whispered "Anything." as she told him she needed to know something before diving into the mess that was their relationship. He watched her anxiously as she hesitated, and returned the pressure on his hand. Her next words knocked the breath out of him slightly, but he regained it quickly.

"I promise. I promise that I will never do anything that will hurt you.", he murmured, turning his head slightly so he could kiss her palm gently. He realized after a moment that he'd subconsciously avoided saying the actual words. Why would he do that? His brow puckered ever so slightly as he corrected himself. "I promise I won't ever attempt to make you forget again."
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:36 pm

At first, Siren wasn't sure what to expect when she had spoken those words, and her hearts were racing so incredibly fast, she barely had time to focus or think them through... and then he spoke, promising he wouldn't hurt her again, to which she at first wasn't sure how to respond... because the Doctor was marvelous at rewording things so that he'd have a loophole alter on.

"Doctor," she said quickly, almost irritated, but he quickly changed his words, promising that he wouldn't make her forget, to which relief washed over her and her head fell forward, resting against his... and she still couldn't believe that this was happening... She continually told herself she wouldn't meddle with this man ever again! What the fuck are you thinking, Demory? He's going to stomp on your heart again. He is your biggest detriment. Remember his number one rule. HE LIES!

She snapped out of it quickly, but the words 'he lies' continued to echo in her mind for a moment as she watched him worriedly. His eyes were so somber yet genuine... those couldn't possibly be the eyes of a liar... could they? "W-where do we go from here then? You obviously know how I feel about you still..."
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:10 pm

Ah, so she'd noticed as well. Not good... He really wasn't sure why he'd avoided actually promising what Demory wanted the first time 'round, but he didn't like it. Did he always do that? Yes, definitely. Right, he thought, that's just wonderful...

When her head came to rest on his, however, his thoughts quickly scattered, and his hearts picked up speed. He could hardly believe she was actually doing this, that this was real. When she spoke, he sighed, not quite sure what to say. That's a first. "It's hard to believe this is real. I've had this dream before.", he frowned, diverting his gaze to the side. He felt his ears burn lightly as he admitted that he dreamed of her. That's great, doesn't sound desperate at all..., he snapped at himself. Shut up, shut up, shut up..., his other side begged.
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:43 am

As her head rested against his, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes and listened to what he had to say... And then she looked up at him, blinking lightly in curiosity. "You... You dreamed of me coming back?" She felt her lips quiver a bit as she spoke. Did he really dream of this moment? It meant that much to him?

She tried to hide the smile on her face with a tight lipped expression as she let out a sigh in relief, shaking her head. "I kept telling myself I was done. Once was enough..." She pursed her lips and looked back at him. "No matter where I went or what I did, it seems like you were always around the corner. I couldn't escape you. Maybe that's a sign that we aren't meant to be apart just yet?"
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:18 pm

She didn't seem to think that him dreaming of her was weird, so he let out a small sigh of relief. "Of course, I dreamed of you coming back..." he murmured softly, looking back up to meet her gaze, "I loved you. I still do." He held his breath slightly as he said those three words he had so much trouble with.

He tilted his head slightly as he listened to her. He smiled sheepishly as she told he that she couldn't seem to escape him. "I'm sorry... You just seem to attract me naturally," he grinned, "And I know I don't want us to be apart. Ever."
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:33 pm

When the doctor had mentioned that he had loved her, Siren felt her cheeks heat up and slightly turn red as she looked down bashfully, letting out a wry laughter. "You really loved me... why couldn't I see that..." she murmured to herself, thinking of how much she must have hurt him by running away from him. Had she just reasoned with him, maybe things would have been different...

When he then mentioned that she seemed to attract him, she looked back up at him with smirk, chuckling lightly. "Oh hush. I'm not that attractive..." she looked away from him for a long moment... and when he then said he didn't want them to be apart, she looked back at in disbelief. "Y-you really think that?"
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eleventh Doctor Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:31 am

He smiled lightly as he watched her cheeks turn red. Running a hand through his hair, he laughed, "Some things are unclear at moments, I suppose." He remembered when she'd ran away, it had felt like she'd taken a part of him with her. Shaking his head, he pushed the memories away, his smile dimming slightly.

When she told him that she wasn't that attractive, the Doctor's eyebrows went up. "Demory," he murmured, bringing his face closer to hers, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. No matter what your regeneration looks like, you'll always be attractive to me." He grinned at her facial expression when he told her that he didn't want them to be apart. "I really do."
The Eleventh Doctor
The Eleventh Doctor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Siren Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:51 am

Of course he loved her. How could she forget? Only sometime before she had left he had asked her to... No, stop. That's not happening. It can't happen. She quickly felt her mind push out those memories. Despite that being one of the happiest moments in her life, the way it had to end spoiled it.

When he had then said her name, her attention was brought back up to him as his face grew closer to hers, her cheeks reddening more. His words made her insides feel like they were melting. She couldn't help but grin and look away bashfully as she let out a chuckle. "Oh, Doctor..."
Siren
Siren
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2