Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Walking Around // Open I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Walking Around // Open I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Walking Around // Open I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Walking Around // Open I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Walking Around // Open I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Walking Around // Open I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Walking Around // Open I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Walking Around // Open I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Walking Around // Open I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Walking Around // Open

Go down

Walking Around // Open Empty Walking Around // Open

Post by The Ninth Doctor Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:31 pm

The Doctor looked around the T.A.R.D.I.S it was being quiet for the moment they'd stopped somewhere and he wasn't sure when or where. He looked at his watch and smiled slightly as he went to the door, he was interested in what was going on but for the moment he'd look at the area around. Rose was probably off somewhere else at the moment which was fine by him she was well able to take care of her self for a little bit. The Doctor kept walking around looking at the place and the people he was feeling confident and on alert though for danger or anything else that may need his attention. A part of him was sure that this was going to be some kind of a day that needed saving.

Why is the Earth always in trouble? He thought to himself as he walked around just strolling and looking for anything out of the ordinary. This put him on even higher alert than before this made nervous and quite sure that something was going to happen soon. Though he wondered if Rose would be safe at this moment.
The Ninth Doctor
The Ninth Doctor

£ : 1259

Back to top Go down

Walking Around // Open Empty Re: Walking Around // Open

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:13 pm

A new case. Aislinn had gotten word that there was a mysterious man making his way throughout London, seen in many time periods and constantly disappearing without a trace. She took it upon herself to find out what was going on and inspect the locations that he was seen at, and even had some pictures of the man to help her case. A man in a leather jacket... hmmm should be easy enough, right?

As she made her way to area, she had noticed that the crowd control was much more relaxed tonight than normal. How interesting. This area was usually full of people. Taking out her EMF scanner, she looked around to see if she could find anything... but she didn't scan anything odd... until she saw him. There he was, walking along, as if he was a normal person.

What was he doing? Who was he? He looked exactly like the man int he pictures that she was holding, all taken in vastly different time frames. She quickly approached him, holy water attached to her belt, while holding some salt in her hand. She took a deep breath, stopping a few feet away from him. "Hey. You!" she quickly called out. "Who are you? People have been making some funny rumors about you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ninth Doctor Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:44 pm

The Doctor sighed as he walked on, it seemed rather normal day for this country and city, it was calm despite the recent surge of activity. Though he didn't know this at all, he knew that something was going on since there seemed to be things going on. He wondered what was going to happen next, it was rather nice to just have a calm stroll. The Doctor put his hands in his jacket pockets and walked on.

He knew that something would come up all too soon and the world would need saving yet again if he didn't go with care. He smiled to himself as he thought about Rose and the adventures they'd been having he was interested in finding out what was going on here and now. The humans were blissfully unaware of how many aliens really resided within their world and how many strange things really lived right in their midst. Or the fact that there was an alien walking down their streets.

"Huh? Who me?" He asked as he pointed to himself as he looked at her with a smile on his face as he looked at the woman. She wasn't quite human that much was clear as he looked at her. "Oh yeah and what're those?" The Doctor asked with a smile as he looked at her she wa sinteresting. "I'm The Doctor" He said to her confidently as he watched her.
The Ninth Doctor
The Ninth Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:00 pm

When he looked at her and spoke to her with a smile, he seemed normal enough. She raised an eyebrow as she quickly analyzed him and tried to figure it out. He didn't look like a ghost, that's for sure... and she didn't sense any grace about him or a demon. What was going on. But what peaked her interest the most was when he spoke of being the Doctor.

"No, that's not possible," she laughed hollowly as she looked through the pictures again. "You see, I've met 'The Doctor' before, and he's not you. But you, sir, seem to find yourself in a lot of different places and times, yet you have the same ageless face. How in the world do you explain that? Sounds pretty supernatural to me..."

As she continued to think over his words, she thought about it. The Doctor she had met was skinnier, had spikier hair, and was all about a very different person, yet something was off about him too. He mentioned he was a Time Lord... an alien. something she had a hard time believing, but could there possible be more of those aliens around?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ninth Doctor Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:27 pm

"I don't remember meeting you. I'm a regeneration of The Doctor, this is my ninth regeneration." The Doctor told her with a grin as he thought about the fact he traveled through time and space. "I'm a Time Traveler." He told her happily as he thought about the fact that this person didn't smell human something was off about her but what he couldn't place he'd ask in a moment for now he was trying to palce the scent. He didn't quite remember it but for now he was trying to place it for himself. "I'm a Time Lord to be exact." He told her with a grin.

"So who're you? Also what are you for that matter?" He asked as he looked at her trying to place her species she was clearly not human but yet here she stood like any other human. He was very curious about her and what she was. After all she seemed to know a bit about him but he never met her before in previous regenerations. His previous regenerations hadn't seen her and he was the current regeneration so how did she know him? He mentally shook his head as he tried to remember her.
The Ninth Doctor
The Ninth Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down