Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Sinister // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Sinister // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Sinister // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Sinister // OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Sinister // OPEN I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Sinister // OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Sinister // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Sinister // OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Sinister // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Sinister // OPEN

2 posters

Go down

Sinister // OPEN Empty Sinister // OPEN

Post by The Mistress Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:44 am

CRASH! The TARDIS landed abruptly as the Mistress flew back against the wall. Groaning loudly, she rubbed the back of her head, rolling her eyes. She was getting far too old for this. "Ugh..." she sighed. She quickly got herself up and headed toward her closet area of her TARDIS. Looking into the mirror, she groaned loudly. "500 years and not a damn scratch..."

She sighed, looking over it. "I'm such an old woman now," she thought about it. She's been in this body for a good 500 years now. She was well over a thousand at this point. Rolling her eyes, she turned away from the mirror. "At least I'm a sexy old woman." She looked through her clothing and picked out a pair of black tight pants with knee high laced boots, a white lace button up shirt with a black, leather corset and a red, velvet coat to go over it.

"Dashing," She winked at herself before hopping out of the closet. Now, she had to see where she was. "Ah... Germany..." she nodded. Probably somewhere out in the fields, away from most civilization. "What year is this though..." she took some dirt from the ground, licking it. Ah, 1963. What a great year! Back two forms ago, she was a rocking hippie around this time. She laughed at the thought.

She decided to go see how things were doing, heading down the road to the closest town.
The Mistress
The Mistress
Admin

£ : 3256

Back to top Go down

Sinister // OPEN Empty Re: Sinister // OPEN

Post by The Hunter Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:15 pm

Having practically fallen from his TARDIS, The Hunter had barely been in this body a week and he'd already skinned his knees. Even after that amount of time, his regeneration was still taking a little while to settle down. Perhaps it was always like this the first time, but then he'd heard that it didn't get any easier. Still, if skinned knees were the worst of his worries, then he never would have had to regenerate in the first place.

Having set a random course as soon as he had recovered his TARDIS, he had since discovered that he had landed in 1963 Germany. Not too far from some place named Nordenham, but he didn't much care where he was. So long as there was somewhere serving alcohol, he was well suited! He hadn't been much for the good old drink in his previous incarnation, but this form couldn't resist the odd whiskey.

Pausing in order to be sure his motor skills were once again in check, The Hunter moved with a confident swagger as he made his way to where his map had said this Nordenham was. He had also picked up some local currency from the TARDIS, although he'd had to back track once already as he had pocked euros instead of the marks that they would be using at this point in time. Germany was apparently split in this era, so he really hoped that he'd gotten it right this time. Still, the temptation to start a ruckus was pretty strong, but causing injury or death to fairly innocent parties would be pretty bad. Even by his standards! Perhaps he should turn back and triple check the currency?
The Hunter
The Hunter

£ : 1354

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Weapons: Sonic pen, crossbow, various guns and blades
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mistress Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:26 pm

Stepping into the small town, The Mistress looked around to see if there was anything for her to do. She was quite bored after all. She spent the last 500 years searching for any signs of Gallifrey and was unable to find anything. Her next step was to find the Doctor, but she didn't have any luck with that either.

Deciding she'd get a drink she stepped toward one of the bars that was near by. Trying to figure out what it was she was in the mood for, she heard some people fighting behind her. She turned herself around, noticing that some kids were yelling at each other for whatever reason. "The spirits are going to be angry! We need to make the sacrifice"

What kind of kids talked about sacrifice! Shaking her head, she turned back to enter the bar, sitting down quickly and ordering a tequila. She could hear some chatter about strange things happening at night, such as monsters, and shadows lurking, and she found that to be a little suspicious. "I'm sorry, what's going on?" she quickly turned to one of them.

"Dark spirits roam through the streets after sunset! They try to steal the children!" a man frowned. Demory raised an eyebrow. What in the world was going on here? My TARDIS always knows where the hell to drop me... she sighed, shaking her head.
The Mistress
The Mistress
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:34 am

This was more like it, The Hunter thought as he took a gulp of the drink he had been craving ever since he had stepped outside the TARDIS. There was nothing quite like the satisfaction of getting ones way in things, no matter how trivial, and right now he was rather pleased with himself. Especially seeing as he had the correct currency for what turned out to be West Germany, his current location.

Sitting quietly with his glass, he began to hear talk of sacrifices and monsters. He raised an eyebrow as his interest became piqued, for if any of this was true then he had work to do. Just can't catch a break, he thought as he downed the remainder of his beverage in one gulp before standing from his stool. A woman had already requested more information on the matter, and he approached her, placing a hand on her shoulder as he did so.

"Sounds like my kind of thing darling, fancy checking it out?", he asked in his best sultry tone. He should really know better than to involve random people in something that could potentially be extremely dangerous, but then there was something about this woman, something familiar...
The Hunter
The Hunter

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mistress Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:00 pm

Upon the hand reaching for her shoulder, she downed the glass of tequila and then slowly turned her head to face him. Well look at those eyes. Something was so familiar about them. She was sure she had seen them before. Her mouth curling into a smirk, she slowly got herself up and looked to the door.

"An awful lot of running to do... an awful lot of investigation," she spoke firmly. "Sounds like my kind of evening," she grinned. "I'm Mistress. Came from a long way aways to see what was going on here, but I didn't expect anything like this," she held her hand out to shake his.

Upon shaking his hand though, a man entered the bar looking distressed and holding a child's toy in his hand. He turned to everyone whom was now in silence and watching him. "They took my baby!" he muttered loudly. "Those damn spirits took my baby girl!"
The Mistress
The Mistress
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:05 pm

To be honest, he'd half expected a good slapping for placing his hand on the womans shoulder, but she seemed to take it in her stride. Either way, he broke into a grin at her next comment.

"Now that's my kind of evening too", he agreed before as he took the her offered hand. He was the broken from any further trail of thought as a man burst into the room frantically. Someone was in trouble, a baby no less, and that would never do, he thought as he shouldered his crossbow. Funnily enough, no one had questioned him about that, which was just as well as it seemed as though he was going to need it.

"Well well, looks like The Hunter is about to have some prey", he exclaimed as another smile tugged at the corners of his mouth. He then turned back to face his new acquaintance.

"Right, gotta dash. Sounds like there's some spirits around here to down, and I'm not talking about the liqueur!" Laughing lightly at his own joke, he then turned and exited the bar. He hadn't realised just how deathly quiet the streets had been upon entering, but there was definitely a feeling of something being out there. Whatever these 'spirits' were, they'd be sorry for causing a ruckus while he was around!

A thought then occurred to him, and he popped his head back around the door of the bar.

"By the way", he addressed the man who had run in earlier. Can you tell me exactly what happened? He would really need to learn to stop rushing around without first getting the facts. Could get him killed, again.
The Hunter
The Hunter

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mistress Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:09 am

The man looked at the Hunter seriously before his eyes welled up in tears. "It was terrible! We heard screaming in the middle of the night when we had gone to bed, but by the time we had gotten to their room, the window was opened and she was gone!" he said quickly. Frowning, The Mistress rested her hand on her sword. "We'll find her."

Immediately heading out of the tavern, she looked around, noticing that things definitely were more morbid than usual in the area. Humming to herself lightly as she tried to think of a plan, she looked up in the sky and then down at her watch. "Well, it looks like we have a couple hours until it's dark out. Until then, we might not find much. To me it sounds like these spirits like to come out to play at night."

Starting to walk in the direction of the residential houses, she found herself making mental notes of different symbols she found that were etched on random areas. Stars and odd shapes. "I wonder what those mean," she murmured to herself. Maybe it was a way to ward spirits off?
The Mistress
The Mistress
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:15 pm

"Something took her from her room then..." He more confirmed than asked as he placed a hand to his chin. He'd assumed that up until now these children were disppearing from outside, but if they were being kidnapped from their homes...well, that was another matter entirely, and one that couldn't be forgiven! Preying on the young and vulnerable, no matter what the time or even the planet was inexcusable, in his book, and would not be met with mercy. Not in this incarnation of himself anyway!

After talking with and reassuring the man further, he made his way back outside and stood next to The Mistress as she began to speak.

"Looks like it", he agreed, "but surely we can't just leave things like that? That man in there, the one with the missing child, I managed to convince him I was with the police and he's given me permission to check the room the kid was snatched from", he continued. Psychic paper and a little charisma had seen to that, and whether this woman would accompany him or not, he felt it was important to check the bedroom for clues.
The Hunter
The Hunter

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down