Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Counting the Shadows // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Counting the Shadows // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Counting the Shadows // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Counting the Shadows // OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Counting the Shadows // OPEN I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Counting the Shadows // OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Counting the Shadows // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Counting the Shadows // OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Counting the Shadows // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Counting the Shadows // OPEN

2 posters

Go down

Counting the Shadows // OPEN Empty Counting the Shadows // OPEN

Post by The Mistress Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:56 am

Demory found herself once again dealing with a TARDIS malfunction. Any time she tried to go anywhere, it jolted and jerked, and the cloister bells would ring. Cursing under her breath, she groaned, rolling her eyes. She had enough of her TARDIS being sassy with her and wished it would just do something right for once. It seemed like every other day there was something going on where it was attempting to lead her somewhere. And everywhere it lead her, it lead her to the Doctor. Why? Why did it do this to her? It very well knew she was avoiding him. She even put in an evasive autopilot whenever his TARDIS was in contact with hers. She wanted nothing to do with him.

So when her TARDIS had crash landed on a desolate planet by the looks of it, she found it very hard to want to investigate because of her prior experience of the Doctor already being there. Groaning as she stubbornly crossed her arms, she leaned against the wall, giving her console a narrowed glare. "I'm not going." The TARDIS jerked. "Absolutely not. You keep leading me to him. I don't want anything to do with him anymore!" The alarms started sounding again, ringing louder, and louder, and louder... until finally Demory shrieked in frustration. "Fine! I'm going!"

Grabbing her jacket, she immediately hung her sword over her shoulder and walked out the door, slamming and locking it behind her. As she looked around, she noticed she was on a very... empty planet. Very dirty and dusty with hardly any life as it seemed. It was as though someone had poured gasoline over a forest and set it on fire to watch it burn to the ground. Frowning at the thought, she started to look around, wondering what she would find. It was dim, the clouds thick with very little sun coming through. It was almost nighttime.
The Mistress
The Mistress
Admin

£ : 3256

Back to top Go down

Counting the Shadows // OPEN Empty Re: Counting the Shadows // OPEN

Post by The Hunter Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:19 pm

It wasn't often The Hunter had the chance to just sit back and chill out, but this just so happened to be a one of those times. The TARDIS had been parked up and he'd taken a case beer cans and found a nice patch to sit back in. Best of all, this planet was pretty backwater and desolate, so their was very little chance of being disturbed by anything nasty! At least he hoped so, because he'd been doing that much of the activity that had earned him his title, that he just need a break.

Opening a can, he glugged down a good portion before staring up at the sky. Something had caught his attention, something coming in fast, shortly before he felt a slight quake underfoot. It wasn't too loud a crash, but he still felt as though he should investigate. Sighing, he gulped down some more beer, before approaching the sound of the crash. He could see a woman approaching from that very direction, someone who as he got closer he recognised.

"Alright darling?", he called out to her. He had last met The Mistress back in Germany on Earth, although he couldn't recall the year. They'd had a pretty fun time though!
The Hunter
The Hunter

£ : 1354

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Weapons: Sonic pen, crossbow, various guns and blades
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mistress Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:35 pm

Hearing a very familiar voice (and thankfully not the familiar one she was avoiding), Demory smirked as she turned her head to see the Hunter approaching her. "Well, well, what do we have here?" she smiled as she crossed her arms, waiting for him to come closer. "What are you doing in a place like this?"

When he was finally at a closer distance to her, she started to walk again, gesturing for him to follow. While she was here, she might as well look around to see what happened to cause this place to burn down. "Is this entire place like this? Any shelter?" she frowned as she narrowed her eyes, looking to see how long they had until the sun completely set.
The Mistress
The Mistress
Admin

£ : 3256

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hunter Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:05 pm

"I was about to ask you the same thing", The Hunter responded with a mischievous grin. He walked in step with the time lady as she moved off again, continuing back in the direction he had just come from.

"Not sure, just got here", he shrugged in response to her second question. Perhaps later on he would investigate, but for now he would much prefer to chill out for a bit, especially now that he had a little familiar company. He had a feeling that she wouldn't let this lie so easily though.

"Is that why you came here then, to find out?", he asked with genuine interest. What had brought her all the way out here anyway?
The Hunter
The Hunter

£ : 1354

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Weapons: Sonic pen, crossbow, various guns and blades
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down