Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Guys Night Out // Adriel and Sam I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Guys Night Out // Adriel and Sam I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Guys Night Out // Adriel and Sam I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Guys Night Out // Adriel and Sam I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Guys Night Out // Adriel and Sam I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Guys Night Out // Adriel and Sam I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Guys Night Out // Adriel and Sam I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Guys Night Out // Adriel and Sam I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Guys Night Out // Adriel and Sam I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Guys Night Out // Adriel and Sam

Go down

Guys Night Out // Adriel and Sam Empty Guys Night Out // Adriel and Sam

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:09 am

Dean sighed to himself as he prepared his outfit, he was going to spend sometime with someone other than Castiel. He was taking a different angel out to the bar, Adriel would be interesting hopefully he'd do better than Cas did. Well that just made him wait outside the bar for Adriel and Sam, the three of them would be getting drunk he hoped if Sam didn't hold back. He wanted to get so drunk that he wouldn't remember the night because he wasn't wanting to think or remember but he was thinking about Lisa and Ben.

So he put on a smile as he waited for his brother and the angel, hopefully Sam would get there with the Impala soon. Dean had walked so he could clear his head so Sam had the Impala, if anything had happened to his car he'd kill him. The walk hadn't cleared his head but it had prepared him for a night at the bar and drinking, because he really did want to have fun tonight. Dean sighed and looked down the road listening for his Impala and thus Sam and Adriel would be there soon.

Back to top Go down

Guys Night Out // Adriel and Sam Empty Re: Guys Night Out // Adriel and Sam

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:18 am

Sam was driving to the bar in his brother's impala. Only earlier that month, they had met another angel who was helping out Castiel with a case in which his little girlfriend was in trouble. Adriel. He was definitely an interesting character and Sam could already tell that he was different than Cas in many ways by his personality.

When he had pulled into the bar, he parked and locked the car and headed inside to find his brother sitting at the bar already. Looking around he frowned, not seeing any sign of Adriel right away. This was all too familiar, sitting at the bar with a clueless angel. He sighed, approaching his brother quickly.

"So... why are we doing this?" he said quickly. "Is it always our job to ruin the innocence of angels?" he tilted his head as he chuckled lightly in disbelief. He was actually surprised that Dean had decided to take the angel out for drinks. Dean had given the impression - at least to Sam - that he didn't like Adriel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:23 am

Oh dear. Adriel had gone too far once again. He had made the mistake of associating with those two brothers who hunted demons that the other angels had warned him so much about getting involved with. How did he even find them anyways? All he was trying to do was help out Castiel with the nephilim protection, and those two were just around.

Still, he couldn't help but find an interest in them. There was something different about them and he was starting to understand why Castiel was so enthralled by the two of them. While Castiel had taken over to watch over Aislinn, Adriel had agreed to join the two brothers for some drinks. They gave him the address and the time to go, and at first, because of how oblivious he was... he had know idea the drinks involved alcohol.

Appearing within the bar in a flash, he was looking around. It looked like a pretty interesting place. Dim lighting, pool tables, darts, and an area where people were sitting at a counter and drinking odd things in large cups to their hearts contents. Raising an eyebrow, he saw the two brothers sitting on stools over the counter and he quickly went over to join them.

"Hello," he said quickly, looking around. Adriel was sporting his usual attire of a blue button up shirt with a black trench coat and a striped scarf with a pair of dark jeans. He hoped he didn't look too strange, but his vessel had an odd taste for clothing and he himself didn't exactly have a fashion sense. "Alright... so drinking... what should I get?" he said worriedly. "Show me your ways."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:36 am

Dean sighed as he thought about how memorable this night was going to be because of all he had planned. He sighed and smiled to himself seeing an angel get drunk was always funny as hell and now he was going to get an angel all kinds of messed up. He already knew that he was going to tell him to order the Angel's Tit and laugh his ass off at his reaction to the name of the drink.

"Because it's fun to watch em get drunk. It's great to see the look on their face when I give em the names of drinks." Dean said to him with a smile as he looked at the Bar Tender waiting for their third friend to arrive. Adriel was going to make this all that much more fun and make him enjoy this all to much.

"Cue our new friend..." Dean muttered to Sam as he sighed and saw Adriel the way he looked at the other people made Dean smile. This was going to be fun, he knew what he'd order and it was going to be funny as hell to watch Adriel's reaction to all he had planned for the near future.

"Hey, so I already know what I'm gonna order and I have a suggestion to you." Dean said to him with a smile as he glanced at Sam. "So what're you getting?" Dean would order for Adriel if Adriel didn't order himself. To Adriel he smiled mischeviously, "Angel's Tit." He said watching his face for his reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:44 am

When Adriel had arrived to the bar, Sam had noticed that he was looking around like a lost puppy. Shaking his head, he looked back over at Dean worriedly. "I don't think this is a good idea, Dean, look at him. Maybe we should help him, not embarrass him," he gave a guilty chuckle.

When Adriel had arrived to them though, he realized that there was no turning back at this point. When Dean had asked him what he had wanted to drink, he wasn't quite sure at that time. He wanted to try something new. "I'm going to try a dirty Shirley," he nodded.

Looking over at Adriel for a moment, he still seemed to be unmoved by all of this... as though he didn't understand it at all and it was flying right over his head. Nudging Dean quickly, he cleared his throat and mumbled quietly to him. "I... don't think he knows that he's going to be drinking alcohol, Dean."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:49 am

Sitting at the bar on the other side of Dean, he looked around and just tried to analyze the environment. There was a pungent smell of hops and carbonation in the air and it made him wrinkle his nose. When Dean had mentioned that he had a suggestion for a drink, he smiled. "Lay it on me," he smiled triumphantly at his slang.

Wait what? Adriel's eyes widened at the name of the drink as he simply stared at Dean for a long moment, unsure of how to respond. At first, he was appalled, and then bit his lip, still trying to figure out what to say. "...An angel's what? I don't want to drink that... is it... is it really the breast of an angel?" he spoke quietly hoping no one would hear.

When the bartender had come around asking what they wanted, it had appeared that the two of them were expecting him to order his drink himself, to which he sunk into his coat and stared at them blankly, his cheeks tinging red ever so slightly. "Guys... I can't order that... that sounds so prerogative..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:58 am

Dean smiled more broadly at his brother's words, that was made this all the better, "Sure it is, he needs to get an idea of what humans do in these things." Dean told his brother this was far too good for him and he was going to enjoy this far too much. Corrupting angel's was a perk of this job, teaching them about humanity. The way he reacted to successfully using slang made Dean smile and look at him more carefully. Oh he was more naive than even Castiel and thus would make this more fun than before.

He nodded and smiled at his brother and knew that he was going to enjoy Adriel's reaction far to much and it would be more fun than the trip with Castiel had been. Sam made this trip more fun because Dean had so rarely taken Sam to the bar and knew his brother would enjoy the trip. Dean himself would because of the humor involved because Adriel was so naive. When he reacted to the drink's name Dean laughed out loud and looked at Adriel with a smile on his face. "You honestly think that we have those available?" Dean said to him as he laughed more the smile staying plastered on his face. "No it's not really." He said to Adriel with an even happier smile, "If you don't I will for you." Dean was having far to much fun with this.

Dean smiled at Sam and nodded, "I don't think so either but that's what makes it fun." Dean told his brother then smiled at Adriel. He laughed and looked at Adriel "Sure ya can. But if your too shy I will for you don't worry Adriel." Dean told the angel far to amused with this. The bar keep came over to them and Dean grinned, "A Rum and Coke for me, I'll let the other two attempt to order for themselves...." Dean said the nodded to Adriel as he spoke, "He's from out of town so he may be awkward ordering." He was in his element. "So if he can't I will be for him." This was far to much fun to see Adriel's face he was going to remember this moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:15 am

Sam couldn't help but laugh at the way that Adriel was handling this situation. The way his eyes had widened and the words that came out of his mouth had Sam keeling over and covering his face in his arms as he attempted not to laugh too hard at the poor angel's reaction to the name of the drink.

Sighing and shaking his head with his silent chuckle, he turned to the bartender and rubbed his head. "I'll have a dirty Shirley." he then turned to face Adriel to see if he'd be able to order his drink without sounding too childish. He was like an innocent kid who was afraid to order their own food at a restaurant. Oh, the innocence.

Had this been the first time that Adriel had visited earth ever? He was acting as though he was completely new to this. He was shyer than in private, and he was just overall acting strange. Maybe public places did this to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:29 am

Gulping silently to himself, Adriel blankly stared at the bartender for a long moment, biting his lip and looking back down at the counter for a long moment before sighing. "Okay. Okay, I'll... I'll have the.... the..." he stopped for a moment, leaning in and speaking quietly toward the tender, "The angel's tit."

Moving back to sit properly, he let out a sigh in relief since that was over and then looked around the bar again. "So... what is in the... the drink?" he asked. He wasn't sure how people were able to use such ugly terms for drinks like that. Was it dirty? What was in it? He was so curious, but at the same time, he wasn't sure if he wanted to know.

Looking back at Sam and Dean, he watched how the too were being so smooth in a location like this. They must come here often. "So... what business do you have in London, then?" he decided to start some small talk. "You already know why I'm here, so there's no bother in asking me," he shrugged as he waited for their answers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:39 am

Adriel's way of handling this was making Dean wonder if he was really that old as an Angel, was he just a kid? Did they send Kid's to earth with jobs? Dean mentally made a note to ask Castiel when he got the chance because it would be interesting to see what he would say about Adriel's age and innocence.

When he leaned in and whispered it to the bar keep, Dean smiled at the Bar keep and mouthed to make it extra strong. He would make sure that the drinks were powerful for the Angel's first drink. The Bar Keep nodded and walked off to make the drinks for the odd trio.

Dean smiled at Sam and whispered to him, "Hey Sammy I told the barkeep to make em extra strong." He told his brother with a smile as he grinned like an idiot over the fact that he was corrupting an angel. Why did he enjoy this so much? When he was supposedly the righteous man who broke the first seal.

Dean smiled at him, "Dark Creme de Cacao, Cream on top with a cherry on it." He said to him with a smile as he looked at Adriel his way of reacting had him wanting to laugh even harder about the whole thing.

Dean grinned, "Came here to make things easier on Castiel. So that he didn't have to keep popping between us and Aislinn." Dean said to him with a smile as he got his drink first, his was so simple it was a quick delivery. He knew that Sam and Adriel would get their's quickly enough, Dean began to drink and smiled at Adriel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:53 am

When Dean had mouthed to Sam that he had made the drink extra strong, his eyes widened for a moment as he snickered under his breath and playfully hit him. "You're horrible. Next thing you know, he's going to beat the karaoke station or losing bets at the poker table..." he trailed off for a moment as he looked back at Adriel to see if he was okay.

When he then asked why they were in London, and Dean answered, he nodded. "We know it's a change, but I like it around here, and there are a lot of interesting cases I've been researching," Sam nodded as he looked and saw his drink arrive. Taking a sip out of it, he wasn't quite sure how he felt about the taste, but it would grow on him. Tonight, he was going to let go and get drunk with his brother and... angel.

"How is Aislinn, anyways?" Sam then asked. He knew that Adriel had just gotten done with watching over her. "Castiel is with her now, correct?" He wasn't quite sure why he asked. He didn't know her well, but from what he had heard from Cas, Mara, and Raptus, she was a pretty big deal right now. He just hoped nothing too crazy was happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:08 am

Nodding at Dean's words, he understood. Traveling between England and America could be tricky because of the time differences. When Sam had then asked him how Aislinn was doing though, the smile on Adriel's face faltered for a moment as he sighed. "Well... she's really sick. We don't know what's wrong."

The silence hung for a moment as his drink had arrived though and when he looked at it he couldn't help but feel his mouth water. It was an absolutely beautiful drink. It looked almost like a milkshake! Oh how Adriel liked milkshakes... Smiling and licking his lips, Adriel quickly grabbed the glass and started to sip at it, his eyes lighting up to the taste.

"This is absolutely the most amazing drink I have ever had. I could drink ten of these," he said quickly as he started to down the drink, the crème getting all over his face. He didn't really care for how people stared at him. When he was thirsty, he was thirsty, and this drink was hitting the spot for him. After he finished it, he grinned widely. "I want another."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:23 am

Dean smiled at him and laughed, "Yeah I am your point?" He told his brother as he smiled at him and laughed a bit at the mental image that Sam had caused. Why was Sam so good at causing amusing images in mind? When they got the answer to the question about Aislinn he sighed and nodded that wasn't good.

He smiled at him and nodded, "I enjoy it becuse it's stationary...." Dean trailed off and shook his head. Then he sighed and watched Adriel's reaction the way he reacted to the look made Dean grin and he knew he'd made the right choice in drink. "So Sammy what do you think of the drink?" He asked as he looked at his brother.

"All right order another then." Dean was going to get hime wasted but he let him drink as many of those as he'd want after his reaction he'd get wasted fast and that was the point. Watching him get drunk would be funny as hell, he finished his drink and ordered another while watching Adriel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:58 am

When Dean had asked him what he thought of the drink, he shrugged. "It has a weird after taste. You order something for me that you think I would like since you seem to know the menu at bars better than I do," he smirked as he looked at Adriel to see what he was up to. Of course, he couldn't help but feel a bit bad when he had mentioned Aislinn being sick.

Finishing up his drink, he let out a sigh in relief. He knew it was going to take him a little bit to feel the alcohol kicking in, so he decided to enjoy it in slow doses. As he listened to chatter around the room, he continued to look at the lists to see if there was anything he would like. "Yeah I don't know what a lot of this is. You pick something."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:08 am

(so, maybe we should fast forward to a couple drinks later? XD)

How many of those drinks did Dean order for him? What Adrial couldn't understand was the fact that his appetite for these things was absolutely crazy. He was drinking them and wouldn't stop. The weird thing about it though... was that he started to feel tingly, and slightly... different. It was a weird and unfamiliar feeling.

"Dean... I feel funny... is this what happens when you drink or eat too much?" he looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "These milkshakes betrayed me..." he mumbled to himself as he attempted to get up. "I need to take a break for a minute. Maybe we could play pool or a card game?" he asked curiously.

Although he wasn't exactly sure what the rules to either was, he was willing to learn. "I heard that poker is a fun game. Although people lose a lot of money doing it..." he frowned at the thought. He barely had any money. "Oh well. Whatever. Let's do something" he laughed loudly, almost being unable to control it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:10 pm

Dean smiled at him, "Why not go simple." He knew that his brother's tastes weren't so different from his own and mixed drinks weren't Dean's thing. Maybe Sam would like just a simple rum and coke like him. "Just got for Rum and Coke." Dean told him knowing that as long as he stuck with that the rest of the night he'd be fine.

Dean smiled at his brother and enjoyed the social gathering here it was simple and it was something they didn't get to do often. Adriel's reaction was hilarious he smiled to himself and kept his thoughts pretty well controlled as he kept drinking. Though keeping a close eye on Adriel he was still so new to this he had to keep an eye on him.

"Yeah that's alcohol." Dean said with a laugh as he looked at Adriel oh how cute, he just wished that he'd been able to do this earlier in his career as hunter. Angel's made things so much fun. "Ok let's see what we've got to do." Dean looked around and saw the poker tables and figured that'd work.

He looked at Adriel and grinned, "It is come on." Dean got up and smiled as he looked at Sam. "How about we teach him poker before tossing him in with the big boys?" He asked as he watched his younger brother, why did he enjoy these types of outings so much?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:34 am

Reluctantly looking at the drunk angels' behavior, he bit his lip, now drinking what his brother had suggested - a rum and coke. Although it tasted a little bland for his liking, he could deal with it and it would still get the job done. He said little and just observed, but he couldn't help but find this very funny.

So they wanted to play poker now? Although Sam wasn't the best at it, he was alright with giving it a shot. He was almost curious enough to see how Adriel would even react to playing against the big boys... hopefully he wouldn't get beat up or make a fool of himself too much. "Fine with me. "Let's do it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:03 am

"Wait what are we doing?" Adriel said quickly, looking rather puzzled. He drank too much, that was for sure, to a point where he could barely concentrate. "Are we playing a game? I haven't played a game in so long…" he paused for a moment and looked back at the boys and grinned.

He immediately went into a fit of giggles as he rested his head against the bar, trying to calm down. "You guys… you guys… I just thought of something hilarious," he shook his head, looking back up at them. "…Wait, never mind it was a lot funnier at first, but now it isn't…" his smile faltered. "What the hell is wrong with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down