Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Siren I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Siren I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Siren I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Siren I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Siren I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Siren I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Siren I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Siren I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Siren I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Siren

Go down

Siren Empty Siren

Post by Siren Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:27 pm

Siren So-bekommt-haar-mehr-volumen_420x270
“Hold onto the love that you know, you don't have to give up to let go.”

Siren Tumblr_myfmgzR4Cu1rl3yf0o1_500

Full Name: Demorytor
Aliases: Siren, Demory, Demory Dickinson, Demi, The Pariah
Species: Gallifreyan
Face Claim: Lily Collins

Siren Tumblr_myfmr04yTM1rl3yf0o1_500

Sexual Preference: Straight
Marital Status: Taken
Current Residence: TARDIS
Personality: Siren has lost her composer after her regeneration. She has become very cold and reserved, making her very manipulative and cunning. She does not bode well with others and she would rather work alone--in fact, she works best when she is alone. She has a short temper and when emotional topics come about for her, she often takes her malice out on the people around her.

After several travels back and forth, she came across some very interesting people; some she works well with and others she does not. From these visits, it has helped her personalty develop furthermore, for now she is much more sarcastic and flirty. When facing enemies, she is very serious, but likes to toy with them, trying to make them angry. She's not afraid to pull a gun out.

Siren is back to her kind and caring ways, but she still feels out of place as though being judged as a killer. She is still quick to anger and can be rather blunt, but people don't take it to offense unless she absolutely means it to. Her dependent nature has not returned as of yet, for she still likes doing everything for herself, despite how the Doctor is back in her life. She also is much more confident than her past forms, being much more open to flirt in front of others and make bold statements.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Siren's usual attire is a black, tight leather jacket that is zipped up half way, with a tight, black tank top underneath. She wears a pair of black, tight fit jeans or leather pants often, with a pair of black, laced boots, and a gun holster and usually keeps her hair down.

Siren Tumblr_myfn9pWZF61rl3yf0o1_500

Parents: Galadhion and Esmera (deceased)
Siblings: none
Important Figures: The Doctor, Amadeus
Home Town/Planet: Gallifrey
History: Demory was with the Doctor and several others while fighting on a blizzard New Year. A pillar had crushed her, which was slowly killing her, causing her to regenerate. After Demory had regenerated, she had lost it. The people around her whom she had grown to love were scared for her since she was regenerating at such a young age and wanted to make her believe she was human once more, hoping it would ease her pain and stop her from dying so young. Terrified that they were trying to do this to her, Demory lashed out on them and started to scream at them in anger. Fleeing from the scene, she felt betrayal, as though her friends were trying to get rid of a burden by dumping her memory once more. She grew to hate everyone in this.

Demory fled in her TARDIS to the very edge of space to avoid anyone finding her, where she lived alone for many months. After a year or so of solitude, she had become a very cold and secluded being. She had lost all feelings for the people around her and felt no sympathy anymore. She decided to become an assassin for anyone who was willing to hire her, wanting people to fear her and regret that they ever tried to erase her.

About two years after her regeneration, the Doctor had begun chasing after her for whatever reason. Siren began to slowly give in to defeat, and it became much more apparent when she started to lack in her duties of being a mercenary. She decided to just hide at the edge of space and hope no one came looking for her. One nerve-wrecking night of floating around the edge of the universe, the eleventh incarnation of the Doctor came looking for her, and has been trying to talk sense into her. She still believes that he has forgotten the love they once shared and is trying to avoid speaking to him for as long as she can.

Siren is now trying to deal with how to go back to the way things were and has shut down her mercenary business, erasing her memory from those who had her contact so that she was unwanted as a killer. She is still blunt and quick to anger, but she has softened and is much more independent than her last incarnation. From time to time, she will travel somewhere that her past and the Doctor's past incarnation had been together, just to relive the memory for a moment, to remember the good times they once had. She feels she has lost the most important person in the world, and will never get him back.

A century has flown by faster than she can believe and suddenly things are coming together. The Doctor and she had reconciled and are once again finding themselves falling for each other. She is very much still in love with him and would do anything to make sure he lives on another day.

Siren Tumblr_myfnlbeY5p1rl3yf0o1_500

Nickname: Mary
Contact Information: PM or Skype
Other Characters: The Pariah, Demorytor, The Mistress
Source: It's my site!
Siren
Siren
Admin

£ : 8671

Back to top Go down