Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
The Pariah's Regeneration Timeline I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
The Pariah's Regeneration Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
The Pariah's Regeneration Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
The Pariah's Regeneration Timeline I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
The Pariah's Regeneration Timeline I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
The Pariah's Regeneration Timeline I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
The Pariah's Regeneration Timeline I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
The Pariah's Regeneration Timeline I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
The Pariah's Regeneration Timeline I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

The Pariah's Regeneration Timeline

Go down

The Pariah's Regeneration Timeline Empty The Pariah's Regeneration Timeline

Post by The Pariah Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:20 am

NOTE: These are being presented as if these are files that The Silence have created and have kept track of.

PERSONAL FILES ON DEMORYTOR, TIME LORD.

CURRENT AGE: 904
KNOWN ALIASES: The Pariah, Siren, The Mistress, Demory, Demi,
KNOWN FAMILY:

• Galadhion - Father, deceased
  • Esmera - Mother, deceased
  • The Doctor - Real Name Unknown - Significant other, alive
  • The Shepherd - Doryntor  - Son, alive
    Noted that father of Doryntor is unknown.

KNOWN REGENERATION LIST

First - The Pariah - Age 0-122
The Pariah's Regeneration Timeline Rachel-mcadams-brown-hair
BIRTH: Gallifrey, date unknown
FIRST WORDS: Mummy? Oh...
Lived on Gallifrey for five years before being taken by THE DOCTOR during the Time War. Was left in possession of TORCHWOOD and CAPTAIN JACK HARKNESS to be raised and trained into adulthood. At age 20, Demorytor began time traveling and built her own TARDIS with the help of UNKNOWN PARTICIPANTS.
LAST WORDS: Make me forget... make it go away. I don't want to remember this, or anything. But please, don't ever let me forget, Doctor. I was born to be brilliant.
DEATH: Earth, London, UK, 1952
CAUSE: Shot to death by Cybermen
REGENERATION ACTIVE

Second - The Pariah - Age 122-193
The Pariah's Regeneration Timeline 09-e
FIRST WORDS: Doctor..? Doctor who?
Spent ten years with memory loss, living on earth believing she was human. After encountering THE DOCTOR, her memories began to come back and she trained to once again be a TIME LADY with the aid of RIVER SONG. Became companions to The Doctor and eventually a significant other.
LAST WORDS: Remember me, for all your lives. I love you.
DEATH: Earth, Berlin, Germany, 2523
CAUSE: Crushed by pillar
REGENERATION ACTIVE

Third - Siren - Age 193-628
The Pariah's Regeneration Timeline Felicity_jones_varticle
FIRST WORDS: No, what are you doing? Stop! Don't do that to me, get away from me! I hate you! I hate all of you!
Untraceable for 92 years until activity with THE DOCTOR rose once more. Activity with The Doctor continued throughout most of this form. Went by a new alias to avoid encounters with old foes. Was rivaling another enemy of THE SILENCE known as AMADEUS. Destroyed remaining tower of SKARO after distress called was sent out by DALEKS.
LAST WORDS: I'm sorry for everything. I promise you'll see me again.
DEATH: Skaro, Dalek Headquarters, 3122
CAUSE: Severe Nerve Damage due to explosion
REGENERATION ACTIVE

Fourth - The Mistress - Age 628-PRESENT
The Pariah's Regeneration Timeline Kate_beckinsale
FIRST WORDS: You have an awful lot of running to do, darling. Watch and learn.
After regeneration, spent most of time navigating through space tracing THE DOCTOR. Also spent time hunting down THE SILENCE and is now on the RED LIST.
MORE INFORMATION OF THIS IS UNKNOWN
REGENERATION ACTIVITY UNKNOWN
The Pariah
The Pariah
Admin

£ : 15298

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Weapons: Sonic Probe
Abilities:

https://wholockparadox.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: