Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Ben Cross I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Ben Cross I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Ben Cross I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Ben Cross I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Ben Cross I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Ben Cross I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Ben Cross I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Ben Cross I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Ben Cross I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Ben Cross

2 posters

Go down

Ben Cross Empty Ben Cross

Post by Ben Cross Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:56 pm

Benjamin 'Naxilyran' Cross
Ben Cross Thomas_Dekker_zps085cff27
“Somtetimes I don't think, I just do”

Basic Info!

Full Name: Naxilyran (NAX-il-EYE-ran)
Aliases: Benjamin Cross, Ben, Nax (childhood pet name)
Current Residence: London, England, Earth.
Species: Time Lord
Face Claim: Thomas Dekker

Appearance: Standing at around five foot ten with a slim, athletic build, Ben's appearance is about average for his age. He has brown hair and blue/grey eyes and in Earth terms would be described as caucasian, in regards to skin tone.
Sporting what he would often call designer stubble on his chin, he dresses in a modern and casual style in order to blend in with those of his equivalent age group in his new home of London. This often consists of T-shirts and jeans, usually accompanied by trainers. When working of course, he of course wears the designated uniform of company polo shirt and jacket.

Personality: Generally friendly and optimistic, Ben always tries to see the best in people. He isn't naïve though, and knows that not everyone has such redeeming qualities. A rebel at heart, often suffering from bouts of overconfidence, he doesn't always follow the desired rules of society and prefers to do things his own way when possible. This doesn't mean that he will seek to purposefully hurt anyone or commit a crime (he did intend on returning that TARDIS after all), he has still been known to get himself into trouble with his stubborn streak. Although he claims to have learned his lesson in that regard, mostly curbing his stubborness, it has still been known to surface from time to time.
Ben hates to see people taking advantage of others and will often step in to defend those who need it. Although loathing to become involved in violent activity, he isn't afraid of a punch up or something when the need calls for it. He can be rather critical of his actions though, and can be quite depressed when reminded of his past mistakes. This doesn't mean that he doesn't know how to cheer others up though, often using his wacky sense of humour to do so!
In summary, Ben is Friendly, optimistic, chivalrous, humourous, rebellious, overconfident, stubborn and self critical

History and Family

Parents: Terrin and Kazla
Siblings: None.
Important Figures: Formally his parents and aunt, but currently none to speak of.
Home Town/Planet: Gallifrey
History: Born towards the end of The Last Great Time War, Naxilyran (or Nax for short), was an only child of Kazla and Terrin, both members of the War Council. This meant that he was mostly raised by his fathers sister, a fact that he couldn't help but feel a little resentful for at times. Still, he was raised to be proud of his parents and they visited every chance they got, the opportunity of which was few and far between.
Spending his spare time studying anything to do with the workings of various technologies, he soon grew adept at the use of many different kinds of machinery. He also grew up with a rather rebellious streak, so much so that he one day commandeered a TARDIS, just for the heck of it, but soon realised he had bitten off more than he could chew. Surviving a crash landing in the Earth London of 2010, the console was damaged to the point that certain functions were still operational, but the take off mechanism was damaged. Despite his best efforts, he was unable to make the necessary repairs and was trapped.  
Settling into a new life on Earth, he changed his name to Benjamin Cross, a name he randomly compiled from various sources, and used the working functions of 'his' TARDIS to fake the necessary credentials he would need in order to live and work in this world. He easily gained the qualifications he needed to become a computer programmer. Although he enjoys his days in London, the young Time Lord still visits the damaged TARDIS (which appears as a locked and abandoned outhouse) with the hope of repairing the machine and going home, despite the war tearing it apart. He does not yet know of Gallifreys supposed destruction, but having a knack for hacking computer systems, it's probably only a matter of time until he finds out from either UNIT or Torchwood.

After doing just that, as well as somehow getting his TARDIS working again, he began to travel through time and space, always making sure to be back in time for work of course! Then again, that hasn't been so much of a problem since he started his own business.
You, the player!

Nickname: Fayt
Contact Information: PM
Other Characters: Nope
Source: Ad on another forum

Roleplay Sample: Required if applying for a canon. Otherwise, it is totally optional.

Last edited by Ben Cross on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ben Cross
Ben Cross

£ : 3404

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Weapons: None
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Ben Cross Empty Re: Ben Cross

Post by Siren Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:58 pm

*sultry smile* Well hello there, dear. I couldn't help, but notice you and I are quite similar.

OOC: Approved! Welcome to the site, m'dear Smile be sure to add yourself to the Face Claims and the Who's Who. Have fun, love!
Siren
Siren
Admin

£ : 8671

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum