Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
It Can't Be So // Rory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
It Can't Be So // Rory I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
It Can't Be So // Rory I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
It Can't Be So // Rory I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
It Can't Be So // Rory I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
It Can't Be So // Rory I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
It Can't Be So // Rory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
It Can't Be So // Rory I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
It Can't Be So // Rory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

It Can't Be So // Rory

Go down

It Can't Be So // Rory Empty It Can't Be So // Rory

Post by Amy Pond Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:32 pm

In the face of what I don't understand, my reason to be brave...

Amy stood in the bathroom after emptying her stomach of it's content for the second time that morning. Coughing softly she flushed the contents away and brushed her teeth twice over, taking slow breaths. What's going on... Turning Amy dug through her drawers until she found the box she was looking for and proceeded to stay in the bathroom for a while. Her hands shaky as she stared at the stick in her hands in disbelief. "What..I can't..thats not.." Her tone quivered and broke as a sob tore free from her chest.

Leaning against the counter she stared at the little pink lines in utter disbelief, shaking a bit she took a deep breath trying to calm the sobs that rocked her. She didn't know if she was happy, or worried, or both. Sucking another breath into her lungs she tried to count in her head, eyes closed tightly.
Amy Pond
Amy Pond

£ : 1525

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Weapons:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

It Can't Be So // Rory Empty Re: It Can't Be So // Rory

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:43 am

Something was wrong with Amy, and Rory knew that to be true. She had not been feeling so well for the past few days and it was starting to worry him a bit. Waiting outside the bathroom as he could hear her getting sicker and sicker, he frowned, waiting for her to come out. Something was taking too long though, and he was starting to get a bit impatient.

"Amy, are you okay? Do you need anything?" he asked with a frown, tapping on the door. "Are you okay...?" he could hear a slight stifled sob from the other side of the door. He felt his heart race a bit. Was she okay? What the hell was going on. It took everything in him not to burst through the door, but he wanted to ensure that she could still have her own privacy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:50 am

Taking a deep breath she grabbed the stick with the pink lines and opened the door, shoving it into his hands as she strode past him, shaking. "Your a nurse, you tell me!" She croaked and fell onto the bed, burying her head against her pillow as if expecting to wake up from a all too vivid dream. She hoped it was real, she was just scared if it wasn't, to get her hopes up. Adjusting onto her side she ran a hand through her red hair, brushing it away from her face softly, gazing at the wall while biting her lower lip in deep thought.
Amy Pond
Amy Pond

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Weapons:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:13 am

The stick... said she was pregnant... but how? Eyes wide, he dropped the stick to the floor and froze in a long silence as he simply stared at the wall for a long moment. This was so weird... why in the world did this happen all of the sudden? How? Turning around to face her as she laid on the bed, he tried to find words to speak.

"So... so... this is real..." he mumbled more to himself than anyone as he started to pace around for a moment. "Another baby..." he murmured as he then sat down next to her. "But... but Demons Run... how in the world?" he turned to her, hoping she had some kind of explanation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:30 am

Taking a deep breath she stared at him, her eyes still shimmering from the tears. She was happy but also mournful, she was aware a body could trick itself into showing signs of possible pregnancy.  "I don't know..I'm not supposed to. Do you think my body's trying to trick me with false symptoms?" she dared to ask and sat up, gazing at him fully, worried and slightly hopeful she was wrong and that she could give him a baby.

After a moment she let another question pass her lips. "Could you check or take me to get checked?" She wanted to be certain of this. Lowering her hand she rested it against her still flat belly, a softness overtaking her eyes. With that a smile pulled at the corners of her lips.
Amy Pond
Amy Pond

Rank/Abilities Sheet
Weapons:
Abilities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:34 am

Rory was still in complete awe of the situation, to a point where he was having a hard time focus on what she was saying as he had rendered into a zoned out stupor. His mind was racing onto so many thoughts and ideas. How could this be happening? What about demons run? What in the world could trick a pregnancy test into thinking it's positive?

"Oh--" he quickly snapped out of it and shook his head as he nodded, taking one of her hands, "Yes, let's take you up to see a professional on it. They'd know more about it than I do--they can take a blood test and get more reliable results," he said as he hand gently pulled her toward the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down