Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Heartache // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
Heartache // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Heartache // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
Heartache // OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
Heartache // OPEN I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
Heartache // OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
Heartache // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Heartache // OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
Heartache // OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

Heartache // OPEN

Go down

Heartache // OPEN Empty Heartache // OPEN

Post by Demorytor Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:11 am

He lied again. He lied to her again. And still, Demory was insisting herself to wait just five more minutes to see if he would come. Waiting on a bench near the parks, it was starting to get dark, and it was starting to get very chilly and rain. Trying to keep her head up and looking at her watch every five seconds, she thought maybe he could have gotten caught up in something, or maybe he was just in the middle of a malfunction in the TARDIS.

She just wanted to tell herself anything other than that he forgot about her. As the rain began to fall, its intensity quickened with every moment she lingered on the bench, until it was outright pouring. Her tightness released on her lips as her head went low and her lip trembled a bit. Disappointed again. Getting up from the seat, she looked around to see where it was she came from and headed back toward Torchwood.

She had hoped maybe she could go on an adventure with him, see the stars, or do something of that nature... but she knew that'd never happen. He just wasn't interested in her at all. He just saw her as a kid, after all; that confused little child who her parents begged to take away from the war. He probably wanted nothing to do with her, honestly. He was always in such a hurry whenever he visited.
Demorytor
Demorytor
Admin

£ : 2179

Back to top Go down

Heartache // OPEN Empty Re: Heartache // OPEN

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:56 am

Castiel had just gone to see the Winchesters to save them, again. Sighing, he tried not to contemplate Dean's questions about the angel's orders too much. Don't you even wonder if what you're doing is right? Of course he did, but he wasn't supposed to. Pushing his hands into his pockets, he left his inner dilemma for later. Closing his eyes, he pictured the park that he like to go to once in a while. He felt the familiar sense of movement through space, then opened his eyes when it went away. Seeing a bench near by, he sat on it. Looking around through the rain, he wondered if anyone had seen him suddenly appear. Castiel doubted it. Over the years, humans had become incredibly unobservant.

Leaning back, he saw a young woman sitting on the bench a few meters away. Seeing her look of utter disappointment, the angel's brows puckered lightly. The woman got up and seemed to be walking his way, probably heading back to where she came from. Obviously, someone had-how did Dean put it?-stood her up. Human males had never been good creatures. Castiel did admire every creation his father had made, but the men had become selfish and cruel.

Seeing her pass by, he wondered if he should say something. Internally shrugging, he looked up at her. "Perhaps he isn't worth your time?" he suggested, his voice barely louder than the patter of rain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Demorytor Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:26 am

As she continued to walk, she noticed a young man whom she had never seen before had approached her. Who in the world was this guy? And listen to that accent! He must have been from America, or somewhere far away from London because she hadn't heard an accent like that in ages. She looked at him for a moment, almost ready to wipe the tears from her face until she realized it had been raining so much, it wasn't very obvious to begin with.

"He's worth all of time and space, but I'm only a particle of dust that he passes by," she sighed. "If you knew the Doctor, you'd know what a wonderful man he is." Despite the way he had always found more important things than her, she was incredibly loyal to her praise of him. It seemed like no matter what he did, no matter how selfish he could be, he was always a wonderful man in her eyes.
Demorytor
Demorytor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:42 pm

The corners of his lips tilted upwards slightly. He admired her loyalty. He also understood it completely. He felt the same way for his father, multiplied exponentially. But for her to be pushed to such an extreme like crying, he found that her "Doctor" didn't seem like the best person at all. Instead of voicing these thoughts, however, he simply inclined his head. "I understand. I'm sorry, I didn't know who he was to you. And, forgive me if I'm too forward with this, but I don't think that, if he were half the man you described to me, he would leave you waiting." he murmured, giving her a sympathetic look. "I'm Castiel, by the way..." he added, hoping he wasn't being awkward, as the Winchesters put it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Demorytor Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:03 pm

Listening to what he had to say, he did have a point. Elijah always told her that he wasn't worth her praise. He even accused her of being in love with the man! She denied that of course, and laughed at the idea of being in love with a man who swept her as a child. She, of course, had no idea what love was really. Never had a chance to properly experience it.

"Castiel... what a beautiful name," she smiled as she watched him for a moment. "I'm Demorytor. You can just call me Demory though," she added. Ah this man's accent was absolutely stunning to her. She found it to be quite intriguing. She also couldn't help but notice how good looking he was. What was a man like that doing around these parts? "So where do you come from? You usually don't hear an accent like that around Cardiff."
Demorytor
Demorytor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:05 pm

His smile broadened when she complimented his name. "And I could say the same for yours. I haven't encountered many hu-people with a name that rare." he quickly caught himself, internally groaning at his mistake. What was with him today? First, he apparently appears on the wrong continent, then he almost drops his human act. The only time he did that was with the Winchesters. There was something about Demory that made him feel that it wouldn't exactly matter what he was. Like he wasn't the only one hiding something.

Looking around through the rain again, he frowned slightly. "Cardiff. Haven't been here in a long time." he mused. Snapping back to the present, he blinked a few times before answering. "Yes, I don't come from around here. I'm from America...", hoping that would be sufficient information, he asked a question of his own, putting off any other inquisitions she might have for a few moments. "So may I ask what it is you do, Demorytor?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Demorytor Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:32 pm

(Oh god where is this going XD An alien and an angel flirting)

Demory blushed lightly at his compliment and then laughed for a moment as she shook her head. "Well, I'm not really most people." At the way he then acted, it was almost as though he was surprised when she had said he was in Cardiff. She looked to his wrists to see if maybe he had a vortex manipulator, but he hadn't had one. Not visible anyways. Maybe he didn't expect to be here.

"Ah America!" she beamed. "Wow it's probably been about fifty years since I've been there," she then muttered under her breath. She quickly realized that her appearance didn't exactly match her years and she shook it off quickly. "Oh! What I do? Well I work with Torchwood. It might sound silly, but we're alien hunters pretty much."
Demorytor
Demorytor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:01 am

(I don't even know... xD This is soooo not like Cas. [Form the episodes I've seen so far anyways...] But high five for Demory, she's got herself an angel xD)

He simply nodded when she told him she wasn't most people. Yes, there was definitely something different to her. He could sense that she had something more than most humans had, but it bothered him slightly that he couldn't identify her. Demon? Fallen Angel? He just couldn't say. Castiel saw her look down at his wrists, apparently looking for something. "Is there something I can help you find?" he asked with a light smirk.

When Demory accepted his answer for where he came from, he smiled, careful not to show his relief. Her next words, however, caught him slightly off guard. He knew that since she'd spoken them so quietly, he probably wasn't supposed to have heard. Fifty years? He scanned her more thoroughly this time. He could not find one sign of aging. Except for her eyes. When he looked into them, he could almost believe that she'd lived fifty years, and maybe even more. Well, this didn't help with the identifying problem.

"Torchwood..." Cas frowned. He hadn't heard of such an organization. As for the alien part, it didn't surprise him. Humans tended to blame supernatural phenomena on their theory of aliens. Honestly, if there were more creations from his father out there, he would know about them. "Ah, yes. Right." he tried to hold back his disbelieving smile, but this was a little too much for him. He was usually so good at keeping a straight face, but Demory was quite good at making him crack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Demorytor Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:35 am

(You're doing a good job actually xD wait until you get to the later episodes when he softens a bit Wink)

It was obvious to her that he had not heard of Torchwood, just by the way his eyes had adjusted when she had talked about it. She could already tell by his tight smile that he was having a hard time believing her about aliens being real and she gave a grin and laughed lightly. "You doubt me, I'm guessing?" she looked around and realized that the two of them were still standing out in the pouring rain.

She started to walk, heading toward a cafe or a covered area where the two could chat without being completely drenched in water. "I've seen my fair share of aliens. In fact..." she was about to begin her whole history with the doctor, but immediately stopped. She had a tendency to forget that some people did not like aliens one bit, and even if she looked human, people would still deem her as a freak.

Her smile tightened a bit as she zoned for a moment, arguing with herself on whether or not she should admit to him or not about her race. "Ah, never mind. You wouldn't believe me if I told you," she laughed at it slightly as she looked around.
Demorytor
Demorytor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:52 pm

"Well, I've seen many things in this world, but aliens are not on that list..." Castiel grinned, pushing his hands into his pockets. He followed her as she searched for a dry place. She seemed to hesitate in telling him about her experience about aliens then decide against it. "Afraid that it'll be too much for me? That it will scare me off?" This was all too amusing. "I assure you, I'm much better at handling strange things than you might think."

Back to top Go down

Post by Demorytor Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:46 am

"Oh, is that a challenge for who's seen weirder things I hear?" Demory laughed lightly as she tilted her head. "I'm pretty sure you wouldn't believe what I'm about to tell you... I look normal, don't I?" she gave a crooked smile before looking away from the man. She looked off into the distance for a moment and then sighed.

Did Americans ever get to experience stuff like this? She didn't know if Torchwood had an American headquarters or not. Aliens tended to flock around London. It was strange. She turned back to him and took another deep breath and then smiled lightly. "I'm not exactly human. I'm actually 80 years old."
Demorytor
Demorytor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:38 pm

Castiel grinned when she asked if this was to become a competition. "Only if you want it to be..." He really hoped she did. Looking her over, he tried to search for something unusual about her appearance. "As normal as a young woman can be," he replied with his eyebrows raised.

He waited for her to go on with her story, if that's what it could be called. When she told him that she was actually 80 years old, he blinked a few times in surprise. "Well, then. I'm assuming you aren't human either."

Back to top Go down

Post by Demorytor Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:44 am

When he had mentioned that she was not a human, she smirked. "Nope. Not human at all, although this is what my kind looked like..." her voice trailed off for a moment as the curls in her lips suddenly faltered into a light frown. Looking down, her mind had immediately come to the idea that shew as the very last of her kind, besides the Doctor of course. 

"Oh..." she mumbled to herself. "Maybe it's why I feel so at home here then," she sighed and looked back up at him. "Although if you need real proof... I do have two hearts." She tried her hardest to forget that sadness that was lingering in her chest. She always liked making new friends.
Demorytor
Demorytor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:04 pm

He watched her thoughtfully as a few emotions crossed her features. Putting a hand on her shoulder when she stopped smiling, he frowned slightly in sympathy, feeling that she was remembering something painful. He guided her to the awning of the closest little restaurant. Keeping his hand on her shoulder, he dried them both instantly, then sat down at a table.

"I know how you feel about feeling comfortably among humans." he murmured, looking at the people running around in the rain. When she told him she had two hearts, he looked at her sharply. Listening closely, he could hear her irregular heart beat. Well, irregualr for a human. It sounded just about right if she had two hearts, however. "Well, I must say, this is interesting information..." he watched her in wonder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down