Wholock: Paradox in a Box
Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Wholock: Paradox in a Box! We accept custom and canon characters and on this forum we allow all eleven doctors to be active at once! Feel free to register and join in on the fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - The Pariah
Second In Command
Prissy - The Ninth Doctor
Administrators
Kudos - The Eleventh Doctor
Open
Open
Moderators
Kaz - Amy Pond
Open
Open
Open
Latest topics
» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
The Shepherd I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:20 am by Guest

» HolySmokes/TheTGroup (multi-fandom roleplay!)
The Shepherd I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:01 am by Guest

» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
The Shepherd I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:04 am by Guest

» Noveltellus
The Shepherd I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

» Rose Tyler
The Shepherd I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:41 am by RoseMarionTyler

» Lost Before The Dawn // Steampunk Multiverse RP
The Shepherd I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am by Guest

» eden [jcink]
The Shepherd I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 5:42 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
The Shepherd I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 am by Guest

» Brave the Rain - AU X-men RPG
The Shepherd I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:22 am by Guest

Out of Character CBOX

The Shepherd

2 posters

Go down

The Shepherd Empty The Shepherd

Post by The Shepherd Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:22 pm

The Shepherd Tumblr_lzo82hyRgx1r6msz5o1_400
“Sometimes I wanted to cry when the people on TV were not quite the way we were... somehow I guess I just knew.”

The Shepherd Tumblr_myfmgzR4Cu1rl3yf0o1_500

Full Name: Doryntor
Aliases: The Shepherd, Dory, Doryn
Species: Gallifreyan
Face Claim: Ryan Gosling

The Shepherd Tumblr_myfmr04yTM1rl3yf0o1_500

Sexual Preference: Pansexual
Marital Status: Single
Current Residence: None
Personality: For the most part, The Shepherd is very stoic and handles situations in a calm manner. He doesn't want to show any emotion because he is always afraid that the enemy is always watching. He is very protective and caring toward the people who are dear to him, especially his mother, who he would give his life for. He can be rather stubborn and keeps secrets to protect people. He shows multiple traits that he inherits both from Demory and the Doctor. He can be eccentric when involved with something he enjoys and is afraid of attachment because he is afraid of loss.

Although it is unclear who is father is, he is aware that his other is very fond of The Doctor and treats him with such respect as a son would. He has no ambition to find out who is father is, nor does he care how he even came about in the first place. He simply wishes to go his own way and become his own individual.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

The Shepherd Tumblr_myfn9pWZF61rl3yf0o1_500

Parents: Demorytor (mother) and unknown father
Siblings: none
Important Figures: The Pariah, Siren, The Mistress
Home Town/Planet: Born on Earth
History: The Shepherd was born to Demorytor's third form, Siren and an unknown father. Rumors speculate it could have been the Doctor, but whether his conception was after the Doctor set out for Trenzalore or not, no one is sure. Siren does not talk of it, but also has not given word of ever meeting anyone else. Either way, there is no proof that The Shepherd is actually full Gallifreyan. After his birth, Siren took care of him for the most part, as well as by members of Torchwood.

Until he was old enough to time travel, he picked up his own Vortex Manipulator and set off to see the world without a goodbye. No one had really seen him since then. For the most part he kept to himself, he spent most of his time searching for other Gallifreyans. His goal at the moment is meeting up with his mother at some point, in all of her forms, to protect her from oncoming danger. He also is in search of Gallifrey, hoping that it will be restored.
The Shepherd Tumblr_myfnlbeY5p1rl3yf0o1_500

Nickname: Ren
Contact Information: PM
Other Characters: Madame Verada
Source: Mary Smile

Roleplay Sample: naw....
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

£ : 1051

Back to top Go down

The Shepherd Empty Re: The Shepherd

Post by Siren Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:23 pm

"You.... you're my what?..."

OOC: Accepted! Oh goodness this is going to be fun XD alright, please direct yourself to the face claims and who's who Smile
Siren
Siren
Admin

£ : 8671

Back to top Go down